The Galleries at the Liriodendron Mansion
PAINTINGS | PHOTOGRAPHS | WATERCOLORS | WOODCUTS
TERRY ANDERSON | AVA OELKE | JIMMY ROUSE| LOU ROUSE
Dr. Howard Kelly – original owner of the Liriodendron – first visited Ahmic Lake in Ontario, Canada in 1891. Dr. Kelly built the first camp on the 12 mile lake located 4 hours north of Toronto, and his family and descendants have enjoyed summers there for over 120 years.
The Rouse family began going to Ahmic Lake in 1954, first renting and then owning a camp close to the Kelly compound.
This collection of paintings, photographs, watercolors, and woodcuts by members of the Kelly and Rouse families features the beauty of this very special place. Opening on Sunday, August 13 from 11 am to 3 pm, the exhibit will be on view every Wednesday from 1 to 6 pm through November 1 and on Sundays, September 10 and October 8 from 11 am to 3 pm. Our galleries are also open during public-facing events and may be visited by appointment by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-879-4424.
Please note that, due to the historic nature of our venue, the 2nd Floor Gallery Space is not wheelchair accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Liriodendron mansion’s 2nd floor houses exhibit space featuring artwork, educational exhibits, and archival collections.
Exhibits are open to the public for viewing during the mansion’s Open House hours:
Wednesdays from 1 to 6 pm and Second Sundays from 11 am to 3 pm.
Exhibits are also available for viewing during public-facing events or by appointment.
For additional information, or to learn about becoming involved as a volunteer docent, please call 410-879-4424 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that, due to the historic nature of our venue, the 2nd floor gallery space has limited access.
Second Sundays 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
NOTE: There is limited access to the second-floor galleries.
Get Involved or Donate
502 W Gordon Street
Bel Air, MD 21014